Who doesn't lift and listen? I sure do. And when I lift the steel off the ground, nothing pleases me more than the sound of metal! This summer had a lot to offer in terms of music. As you can see from my chart, not all of it is fresh... but since I discovered it for the first time this summer, I decided to include it anyway. Most notably on the list is the Dark Prince himself—Ozzy Osbourne. The man has been through a lot lately, and at his age, I only expected something similar to The Ordinary Man , a very mellow type of album. But what did I get? I got a banger! This album deserves every bit of praise it’s received—it’s absolutely excellent. Notice the logo on the album? It’s Ozzy’s 80s logo, which means the music is heavily 80s-inspired as well. And that’s exactly what we’ve all been waiting for. The lyrics are honest, straightforward, and relatable. I could put myself in Ozzy’s shoes and truly feel the message. Another notable mention is none other than the Metal Gods themselves...
You might be wondering what made a savage like me suddenly get into IT. Well, let me tell you—it was to crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women!!! ... Just kidding. In reality, the good old Heavy Metal Detective got tired of lifting weights off the ground and wasting time talking to other savages. It was time to acquire a second trade. A trade that would enhance my magical skills with the spells of scripting languages and enchanted hardware—capable of seeing through walls, hearing the wind, and speaking to the Gods! By the power of mighty Veles, the God of Witt and Poets, let me introduce you to my short but exciting journey to Cybersecurity! * * * When the world was plagued by disease and famine, and wars raged in the East, the Western world took blows like it had never seen before. These were the days when brother turned on brother, like a maddened wolf blinded by hunger. People lost the kindness of days gone by, when they could sti...
By the power of the wretched witch, Baba Yaga! I command you! Reveal yourself to me! ... ... Hmm, Baba Yaga sure was generous this year! Now that that's out of the way, let’s review this trinket known as the T15 Intelligent Detector . What does this tool do, and why would you want one, you might ask. Well, there are certainly a few things you could do with it, and a few situations where owning one might be useful. One of those situations could be traveling abroad and being mindful of your privacy. Yes, this tool is a privacy-oriented hidden device detector. It’s capable of detecting magnetic fields, wireless signals, and even has a feature for locating hidden camera lenses in the dark. Let’s go over some of its functionalities... As you can see, the device has several modes that can aid in detecting hidden cameras and other surveillance equipment. While using the 'Viewfinder' mode, you should turn on the lights on your device, while turning off the lights in the room you...
Комментарии
Отправить комментарий